Xpert Bed Bug Control
Bed bugs are small, reddish-brown parasitic insects that bite the exposed skin of sleeping humans and animals to feed on their blood. Bed Bugs do not fly or jump, but can crawl rapidly. You will most likely notice bite marks or blood stains on your sheets before seeing actual bed bugs.
About the size of an apple seed, bed bugs hide during the day in the cracks and crevices of beds, box springs, headboards, bed frames and any other objects around a bed. If you have bed bugs in your home, professional extermination is highly recommended.
The Complete Xpert Bed Bug Control Process:
- Our Xperts will treat baseboards, carpetting, flooring, furniture, bedding, outlets, and any other place bed bugs might hide.
- Provide instruction on how to treat articles of clothing and bedding material.
- Download your BED BUG CHECKLIST here.
- Additional Xpert recommended service: One of our other pest control services.
- 03/10/2016Here's a great bed bug detection guide for all you spring break travelers from Health Canada - The Weather Network, read the article HERE.
- 02/07/2016Scientists have created the first full genome sequence for the bedbug in hopes of defeating its resistance to sprays and other attempts at extermination. - engadget.com, read the article HERE.
- 01/28/2016Scientists have found that bed bugs have developed a resistance to a very popular and widely used insecticide. When exposed bed bugs themselves create "detoxifying enzymes" that break down the pesticide. Pretty crazy stuff. - Entomology Today, read the article HERE.
- 01/05/2016Another travel horror story with a couple in New York. They took video of an infestation so bad, bed bugs can be seen scurrying around when pulling apart the mattress. Goodbye dream vacation. - The Sydney Morning Herald, see the video HERE.