5 Reasons You Need Lawn CareThe_Xperts
5 Reasons You Need Lawn Care
Lawn Care can be far more important than you might think. The external appearance of your home, from an investment standpoint, cannot be overstated. In order to get that much-desired curb appeal, your lawn requires a regular lawn maintenance schedule. To achieve the color, thickness, and overall health benefits it needs to thrive, you need to consider the many enemies that stand against your lawn: weeds, high temperatures and drought, lawn-damaging insects, and many more! Luckily, your local Xperts can help you alleviate many of the issues you’ll run into when it comes to your lawn care.
Why do you need lawn care maintenance?
- Helps to prevent lawn disease – Every season, we fight a variety of damage-causing lawn diseases and fungi including leaf spot, red thread, leaf rust, necrotic ring, fairy ring, summer patch, and snow mold to name a few. Each of these lawn diseases has early warning signs that may not be spotted by the average homeowner. When you work with a lawn care maintenance company like your local Xperts, you can rest assured that these diseases will be caught at their earliest.
- Adds to your curb appeal – According to the National Association of Realtors®, 71% of home-buyers believe that curb appeal is an important factor when choosing a new home. When your lawn is healthy and taken care of well, it offers a good first impression to potential buyers. Whether you plan to sell your home soon or not, a lawn that is maintained beautifully with lush, green grass and trimmed bushes and trees is a great way to show your neighbors that you love your lawn!
- Provides healthy grass for family and pets to play on – In the summer, when kids are out of school, it’s not surprising to find them tromping around the yard at play or running with the family pet. This is also the time of the season when your lawn needs the most attention to stay healthy, as it is exposed to a number of challenges like potential drought or pests. With Xpert lawn maintenance, we will be able to understand the changes happening within your lawn as the season progresses and be able to deal with them head-on.
- Can be good for the environment – Grass is an important part of nature’s filtration system. Lawns filter the air of 12 million tons of dirt and dust each year in the US! In addition, healthy green lawns filter water, helping to keep your neighborhood clean. Your lawn can continue to take in greenhouse gases and carbon dioxide to turn into oxygen, but it won’t be nearly as effective if your lawn isn’t healthy.
- Helps control pests and weeds – Without Xpert lawn maintenance services, you run the risk of your lawn being overrun with lawn-destroying insects! With regularly-scheduled lawn maintenance services, our Xperts can detect and treat pests and weeds before they become a problem.
When it comes to lawn care maintenance services, you want to go with the Xperts! Not only are you sure to have a green, healthy lawn, but any major concerns will be caught at the first warning sign! Contact your local Lawn Xperts today to discuss your lawn care needs! Our technicians will meet with you, assess your lawn, and help you to come up with the best package of services for your needs.
Aeration, Over Seeding, Applications, AND MORE! Your lawn will be the showcase of the neighborhood.
From Ants, Bees, and Mosquitos to Box Elder Bugs, Spiders, and Mice. WE ARE XPERTS AT IT ALL!
See all the lawn and pest control services we offer to Residential customers.